The highly poisonous Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas that is slightly less dense than air.
The potential Sources of CO is:
- Portable gas heaters
- Wood-burning stoves
- Gas boilers and fires
- Gas Hobs
- Oil and coal burning appliances
- Blocked flues and chimneys
- Fumes from integral garages
40mm Height: 38m.
Type of alarm:
Type B apparatus with FIGARO electromechanical CO sensor.
Powered by a non-replaceable 3V DURACELL CR123 Lithium battery with 10-year life (included)
10 years after manufacturing date.
Complies to standards:
-10 to +400C, 30 to 95% non-condensing.
-20 to +500C, 10 to 95% non- condensing.
Alarm Sound Level:
The minimum sound level is 85 dB at 3 meters.
The best areas to install your CO alarm
• Ideally, an apparatus should be installed in every room containing a fuel-burning appliance.
• Near bedrooms and living areas.
• On each level of your home.
• 1 to 3 meter away from all fuel burning appliances.
• At eye level to allow optimum monitoring of the indicator lights.